10.9.10

Will I ever live to see U again next time ?




Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said , " When the first night of Ramadan comes, the devils and the rebellious jinn are chained , the gates of Hell are locked and not one of them is opened ; the gates of Paradise are opened and not one of them is locked ; and a crier calls , ' You who desire what is good , come forward , and you who desire evil , refrain . 'Some are freed from Hell by Allah , and that happens every night . "


Ramadhan is so full of His blessings - even birds will pray of forgiveness for those who fast . Oh how amazing the Ramadhan isn't ?

Unfortunately , this holy month has come to its end . For the next 11 months , there will be no more breakfasting , terawih , forcing yourself waking up at 5 o' clock in the morning for sahur and FOOD HUNTING AT BAZAARS . I wonder why am I writing that in capital letters ? :D 

Plus , I learn how tasty kurma is and I can finish a box of Yusuf Taiyoob during break fasting ! Seriously !

Me : Kurma tu macam errr ...
Friend : Apa ? LIPAS ?!
Me : Hee . Agak lah .
Friend : Sometimes , i do think of the same thing tapi sedap !
Me : * ambil 1 , ambil lagi 1 and on and on ... *

Thank u Allah for giving me this golden oppurtunity to complete this year Ramadhan successfuly . Alhamdulillah ... How grateful am i . acece .


With sadness , I say goodbye to Ramadhan .
Hope to see u again next year , InsyaAllah ...




** I miss my Ramadhan time in UiTM Kuantan so badly :'(


3 comments:

Amrina Cob said...

haha.kurma lipas.=P

miramirong said...

hahahahaha .
aku rasa besalah menyamakan kurma dgn lipas :))

Izza Hashim said...

waaa dh pndai mkn kurma! (x leh blah smpai 1 kotak haha)